I would actually like my breast taken down as far as possible and have small implants put in to avoid sagging.

Is putting small implants in something that is done or can be done?

Reduction first then implants

I would suggest that you have the breast reduction first, allow it to heal for 6 months, then evaluate the outcome.  If you want to add volume after the skin has been reshaped and the nipple has been repositioned, then you can have an implant.

San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

I would actually like my breast taken down as far as possible and have small implants put in to avoid sagging

You could have a Reduction Mammoplasty, making you small enough to then have small implnats placed below the muscle.

Fred Suess, MD (retired)

Breast reduction with implant placement

I have added a link that might be helpful...

Hi LynnCole. a reduction will remove tissue, a lift at the same time will improve the shape and reduce downward pull on your neck and back, and an implant can restore the upper pole fullness and overall firmness of the breasts. These can be done in the same operation. Be sure to see a board certified Plastic surgeon who can help you choose your implant and the techniques of reduction and simultaneous lifting. Best wishes,

Vaishali B. Doolabh, MD, FACS
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon