Can my nose be taller?

My nose is broad bt it is quite tall but my nose brigde between my eyes is a little depressed. Is there any way to make it taller ?

Nasal Augmentation

There are many ways/materials to augment the nasal bridge between the eyes. These include cartilage grafts and implants, all of which can be very effective if done well.

Can my nose be taller?

A full set of facial photographs are required of to make a determination about being a candidate for a  Surgical  rhinoplasty procedure.  The nose can be made taller with cartilage graft and the wide nasal bones can be narrowed with osteotomies. For more information and many examples, please see the link and the video below

Changing the shape of your nose

Thank you for your question.  Without pictures to really see what you are describing, it is hard to be very specific.  That being said, increasing the projection of the radix (the area between the eyes, the root of the nose), can be done in a variety of ways. It can be done with filler (via a liquid rhinoplasty by an experienced injector), or more permanently with grafts during surgery - sometimes even implants, depending on the patient (as everyone is a little different).  I hope some of this helps! Best of luck.  

Miguel Mascaro, MD
Delray Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon