I had a breast lift (no implants) 7 weeks ago. My nipples don't get erect like they use to. Will this change with time?

I am very pleased to say that I did not lose sensitivity in my nipples but despite stimulation, they don't get erect like they use to.

Effects post breast lift

I would give it some tiume since  sensory nerve function can take many months to come back.Just be patient.

Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift

At seven weeks post-op you are still healing and it might take a while until things go back to normal.  Best of luck.

Nipple sensation

It is very early to determine that any permanent sensory changes have occurred.  You should allow several months to determine this.  If you have erogenous sensation intact, you should have erectile function still in place.  Continue to evaluate daily.  

There are a % of nipple sensory changes that become permanent. Best to address this with your chosen surgeon... 

Function of the areola may take a number of months after mastopexy to return to normal.

You are in the early stages of healing and it is good fortune that you have sensibility early on.  It will take months before the areola look, feel, and function as they did in the preoperative state.