BBL/Lipo and fat grafting procedure is how long in surgery?

Great question. If you do any cosmetic operation correctly, especially a BBL, time is the most important variable. Take your time because the surgeon is re shaping the body. Speed is the enemy! Therefore in my hands I take 3 to 4 hours to prefer the average BBL

How long is a Lipo with BBL procedure?

The length of the procedure depends on how much liposuction you are having done.  Generally liposuction of the abdomen, waistline and back with a fat transfer to the buttocks takes about 2.5 to 3 hours.

Stanley Castor, MD

Surgical time for BBL

The surgical time varies from doctor to doctor and  how difficult or how many areas need to be lipo suctioned in order to harvest the fat. But in general , a BBL procedure that includes harvesting from abdomen and back ,is around 2.5/ 3 hours. 
Best wishes 

Katherine Feliz Camilo, MD

The operative time will depend upon the number of areas liposuctioned, the total amount of fat removed and transferred, and the skill of the surgeon.Kenneth Hughes, MDLos Angeles, CA

How long is brazillian butt lift surgery

The length of a BBL procedure will depend of the number of regions that undergo liposuction to obtain sufficient graft material for the fat injection. To give you a general idea, I performed a BBL with liposuction of the abdomen, hips and back today which took just over three hours.

David A. Bottger, MD
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon