How to treat the scarring after a seroma has being drained? (photo)

I had a small seroma above my belly button after smart lipo which was drained until it dried But now I'm left with some lumps. I'm 3 months post op. What is it and how can it be treated? Thanks! Will ultrasound hell? I'm still using garmnet

Scarring after smart lipo

This may represent a contraction of the seroma space or capsule or some residual fat or just a tight scar. Usually this will get better with massage and external ultrasound treatments or RF treatments, but massage also works well and is less expensive. Ultimately after about 6 months, if you still have a lump there it will need to be evaluated to see if a little revision liposuction is needed. This (I do this without the laser most of the time) can release scarred tissue and equalize the fat that is present giving you a smoother result. I would bring it to your doctor's attention though. They would have the best understanding about what was done and what should be done next. 

Lumps After Liposuction--Add Venus Legacy, Vanquish, Cellutone

You can still have some swelling  for a few more months after your procedure. I recommend adding RF treatments externally like venus legacy, exilis ultra, Vanquish, shock/vibration therapy like Cellutone/z wave, hyperbaric oxygen and compression in order to decrease swelling, tighten and firm any irregularities. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer