I'm trying to get Lipo done on my stomach. How much would it cost? (photos)

I wanna know what all i have to do and how much it's all gone cost me for my belly

Lipo cost

Costs vary by regions, surgeon's fee, anesthesia fee, and facility. Without a full consultation and judging by your photos only, it seems you would benefit more from a full tummy tuck.

Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction - Cost? and Am I A Candidate?

Thank you for your question. Based on the photos provided, it appears you are a candidate for a full tummy tuck in addition to liposuction of the flanks and hips. The lower abdominal skin excision and muscle tightening will give you an excellent contour as well as improve the tone of the anterior abdominal wall. Liposuction of the flanks and hips will further improve your contour. It is best to be within 15 pounds of your ideal body weight prior to surgery. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in body contouring for an in-person examination and to discuss the specific details of the procedure. Ask to see before and after tummy tuck photos to get an idea of what can be achieved. Hope this helps and good luck.

How much for lipo?

Most practices have their own way of putting together the pricing for each surgery. It's better to be evaluated in person by a board certified plastic surgeon for an in depth recommendation that will give you the results that you desire. 

Thank you for your question and for sharing your picture.

Melinda Lacerna, MD FACS

From this photo, I do not think you are a candidate for liposuction. Your skin will probably not snap back, and will leave you lumpy. A tummy tuck may be your best option.
Good luck,

Greg Sexton, M.D.
Columbia, S.C.

* Prices!!

Prices vary a lot according to experience and board certification of the plastic surgeon, facilities, quality of the practice, region, etc…

Cosmetic surgery in Colombia represents an increasingly attractive option for consumers looking for the ultimate combination of quality, price, availability, service, enjoyment, and value. Prices for plastic surgery procedures can be very affordable, and often 30-50% less than in the United States and Europe. When done with a board certified surgeon, patients can save thousands of dollars on cosmetic procedures while providing all of the safety and quality that they would receive in top U.S. and European centers.

Numerous factors help providers in medical tourist destinations reduce the costs of treatment. These include lower employee costs, less cost associated with malpractice litigation and insurance, decreased overhead and facility fees, and limited involvement of third party payers. These care alternatives can encompass a mini-vacation as well, and the superior value to healthcare consumers. The overall price is remarkably lower for a variety of cosmetic plastic surgery procedures in Colombia, even after including airfare, accommodation in a resort hotel, and 24-hour personal service.

Several plastic surgery centers in Colombia also offer a complete medical tourism experience complete with comprehensive care packages, five star hotels in stunning locations, and exquisite personalized experience. That said, you definitely have to choose your surgeon correctly and make sure that he/she has the training and experience to meet your goals with absolute safety.

A key quality indicator is Board Certification by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Don’t settle for less than a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with specialized expertise in this procedure.

I hope this was helpful. Please let me me know if you have any other questions regarding the procedure. Thank you and best of luck. Dr. Campbell

From your photo- it appears that you are a candidate for Abdominoplasty ( to remove excess skin and fat and tighten the muscles). In my opinion- you are not a candidate for liposuction alone. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam

Liposuction costs

There are many variables in determining costs of any plastic surgery procedure as the requirements for safety and objectives vary between patients despite photos. I would suggest you determine a budget on your end and present it to your plastic surgeon to see how much they can do.

Timothy Fee, MD
Jacksonville Plastic Surgeon

Cost of liposuction

Generally, the surgeon's fee for liposuction is based on the area treated. For example, the abdomen, hips, waist, thighs, etc., may all be priced differently. The anesthesia and facility costs are based on how long the procedure will take. These prices vary depending on geographic location. I suggest contacting a PS in your area to schedule a consultation. Many offer complimentary cosmetic consultations.
Good luck!

Brian Widenhouse, MD
Charleston Plastic Surgeon

I'm trying to get Lipo done on my stomach. How much would it cost?

Based upon the one posted photo you are NOT a good lipo candidate. Excess skin is seen! Plus intra abdominal fat is excessive. Recommend weight loss of 20 pounds to 40 pounds first. Than Full TT with lipo..

Cost of tummy lipo

Generally the fees for  liposuction are based on areas ie one fee for your tummy,one for your flanks.In addition to the surgeons fee there is the fee for anesthesia and the facility.To have your tummy liposuctioned is in the ball park 3000 to 3500.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon