Breast uneven after infection after augmentation - possible bottoming / tear in muscle? (photos)

I had breast aug 6 months ago. I was asymmetric before and small. (photo 1) After the op my surgeon was happy when he removed the tapes and they were both ‘tucked in’ underneath. My left great got infected and swelled as you can see in photo 2. He gave me antibiotics. At 3 month check up I expressed my concern and different shape. I can feel like a gap in the muscle in the scar. Also, it has been uncomfortable from the start and still is - a pulling feeling, and can sore to touch scar. Thanks

Breast uneven after infection after augmentation - possible bottoming / tear in muscle?

Thank you for your question and for sharing your photographs.  I am sorry to hear of your surgical infection and am happy that you did not have to have additional surgery to treat it.  It does appear that you had a natural asymmetry prior to your breast augmentation that I believe is accounting for the differences in your breast appearance.  I do not see any clear evidence of bottoming out or muscle tear but those would both require an in-person evaluation.  Voice your concerns to your surgeon, they should be able to provide you with reassurances.

To me the result even with a serious potop complication is very very good. I would NOT touch them again!.