Breast implant drooped. Any suggestions?

I had breast implants in 2008, I have s five month old and have noticed that my right implant has dropped it sits over my rib I have got some pulling feeling just under my rib and lower shoulder blade is this anything to be concerned about. I also worried because I have my implants over the muscle and worry about the detection of breast cancer symptoms? Advice be much appreciated

Revision, some advices:

Thanks for the question.
For your description I recommend you a breast surgery revision.
Also you can send your photos to give you more advices of your interest. 
Kind regards,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol.-

Implants drooping

I would suggest you see your plastic surgeon for an exam.  You can  get answers to these concerns with an exam as well as
options for aesthetic correction of your implant.   Good Luck

Richard Rosenblum, MD
Virginia Beach Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for your question and I am sorry to hear of your implant issue.  I would recommend seeing your surgeon for an in-person examination or posting a full series of photographs for more definite advice.  If your implant has fallen too low on your chest, revision surgery may be needed to repair the implant pocket to reposition it higher on your chest.  If you would prefer you could also move the implant to below the muscle but similar pocket work will still need to be done.  Hope this helps. 

Droopy implant

TRhis is nothing to worry about.Still do self exam and if indoiubt a mammogram and followup with your PS.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

No posted photos for your issues to be seen. Best to seek only in person opinions for revision surgery.

Thank you for the question. Based on your description it may be time to visit with your plastic surgeon (or a few board certified plastic surgeons). Also, based on your description you may be a candidate for revisionary surgery which may involve breast lifting surgery as well.  During the consultation process make sure you discuss the pros/cons associated with all options available. I hope this, and attached link, dedicated to revisionary breast surgery concerns, helps. Best wishes.