What all is needed to convince doctor to reverse a gastric bypass? (photo)

February will be 4 years out for me. This last year has been nothing but problems. In and out of ER. Now nausea and vomiting. There is a constant cramp in my abdomen. My gall bladder has been removed. I went from 266 down to 115-120. I am 5' 6 1/2", age 41

Nausea and vomiting

Hello 

Nausea and vomiting may due to gastritis, stenosis, H. Pylori, leakage,or other things. You must go to see a bariatric surgeon or gastroenterology, so the can make general assessment to determine the cause of those symptoms.Then can  determine if its necessary a revision surgery.

Good luck !

Dr. Pablo

Dominican Republic Bariatric Surgeon