What is the bulge/indentation is on my right implant? Doctor says it may be scar tissue? Thoughts? (photos)

I have pain in my right breast since my augmentation 6/15 the pain is from below my arm pit, through the right side of my breast and can be around the nipple. I can relieve the pain by applying pressure. I am numb in that same area since my surgery. I had a breast lift done 7/12. I have a noticeable buldge or indention around the nipple area of my right breast, my doctor said it could be scar tissue from my lift. I am 17 months postop and it seems it's getting worse. Any thoughts?

What is the bulge/indentation is on my right implant?

You appear to have some excess skin and tissue in the roughly v-shaped area below the nipple. This could be easily corrected by removing the excess in a minor procedure. In terms of the pain however, this issue should probably be investigated further. That could be scar tissue or there can be other causes. Good luck and I hope you are able to get this matter resolved.

Interesting dog ear

looks like you have some excess tissue there still below your nipple, go see your surgeon, likely just need a little revision to tighten that area/remove the excess. 

Nathan Eberle, MD, DDS
Weston Physician