What is the bulge/indentation is on my right implant? Doctor says it may be scar tissue? Thoughts? (photos)

I have pain in my right breast since my augmentation 6/15 the pain is from below my arm pit, through the right side of my breast and can be around the nipple. I can relieve the pain by applying pressure. I am numb in that same area since my surgery. I had a breast lift done 7/12. I have a noticeable buldge or indention around the nipple area of my right breast, my doctor said it could be scar tissue from my lift. I am 17 months postop and it seems it's getting worse. Any thoughts?

Doctor Answers 2

What is the bulge/indentation is on my right implant?

You appear to have some excess skin and tissue in the roughly v-shaped area below the nipple. This could be easily corrected by removing the excess in a minor procedure. In terms of the pain however, this issue should probably be investigated further. That could be scar tissue or there can be other causes. Good luck and I hope you are able to get this matter resolved.

Austin Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 21 reviews

Interesting dog ear

looks like you have some excess tissue there still below your nipple, go see your surgeon, likely just need a little revision to tighten that area/remove the excess. 

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.