Life After Breast Augmentation? (photos)

Hello.I got my BA 15 months ago and i have 500cc saline under the muscle. My current size is 36 dd -36 ddd. . As of today im wearing sports bras or wire free bras for the night to hold them cause they,are soo heavy and it feels,so uncomfortable. So my question is which is better for my implants sleep with support or without ...??? Which is safer ? Thank you

Life after breast augmentation

If you're happy with your current breast size, I would recommend wearing a comfortable, supportive bra even at night when you sleep. It sounds like you should also consider downsizing your breast implants.  Best wishes to you!

Charlotte Plastic Surgeon

Sleeping in Bra After Breast Augmentation

If you're more comfortable sleeping in a bra then that's fine. In fact some companies market a "Sleep Bra" online which several of my patients have commented positively about. There have been several studies which  show wearing or not wearing a bra  makes no difference in whether women's breasts sag or not - pregnancy, weight gain and/or loss, genetics and the normal aging process are all factors.

Bra and support

I think a comfortable bra is best. I do not think a bra will prevent the breasts from sagging long term.

Breast augmentation

Some soft support sounds like it is making you more comfortable at night and that is important.  Underwire bras may not fit right as you lay in different positions, but the soft support should be fine.  Make sure that the support is not too tight.

Camille Cash, MD