How can I get rid of these veins, this redness on my eyelids, and these bags and dark circles under my eyes? (Photo)

I am 18 years old and have had this problem for about a year now. Is there any creams for tear troughs or for veins and capillaries and darkness. My eyelids are puffy and dark. Fillers? Cream? Surgery? What will I need to do?

Eyelid veins and dark circles under eyes

The puffiness and prominent eyelid capillaries are suggestive of an allergic process. Something is irritating the eyelids, whether it's seasonal allergies or perhaps an eye cream or makeup. Dark circles can be hereditary, from blood vessels near the surface of the skin, from rubbing, or from sun damage. I would recommend consulting with a dermatologist first before considering any injections or surgery. 

Puyallup Phlebologist