Weight gain post TT. I had TT surgery on April 9, 2016 and prior to surgery I weighed 200lbs and post surgery I was at 197lbs.

I maintained this weight (197lbs) the entire time I had activity restrictions and when they expired I went back to my exercise routine (gym w/ cardio 5-6x a week). Additionally, I moved from Indiana to Arizona in mid June for work. I noticed my weight slowly creep up (now I'm at 207lbs); my eating habits haven't changed much, I don't feel like I added weight nor do I notice it in my clothes. what am I doing wrong? My goal was to maintain a weight between 195-200lbs. Should I worry?

Weight gain post-TT

Thank you for the question. It is rather difficult to guarantee a reliable evaluation of your concern without conducting an in-person exam. Minor changes in your weight should not affect the results of your procedure. However, if you're concerned about a dramatic weight gain, it would be best to consider weight loss counseling that incorporates active physical exercise and healthy diet. It is advisable to maintain a stable weight after a tummy tuck since significant weight gain would affect the results. An in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your needs and obtain a reliable medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

If you're healthy, the only thing that should affect your weight is the amount of calories consumed and burned during the day. If you're eating more than your burning, you will gain weight. If you're having issues with weight loss, I would recommend consulting a dietitian, speaking with your PCP, or considering a supervised weight loss program.