I would like my belly to improve in appearance without being completely put to sleep. What do you recommend? (Photo)

My fear is being put to sleep. I am a 5 ft 6 145 pound girl. If I lost 15 pounds and get rid of the fat on my belly myself, what could I then do about my belly button? It's awful! Also, what could I do for my stretch marks? When I pull my stomach skin tightly the marks go away, so I was wondering if there is any procedure that could be done with local anesthesia? Thank you. ( don't mind the pic I took it right after using a dermaroller)

Fear Of Anesthesia

I understand your concerns.  While my best advice would be to have a tummy tuck with liposuction to the flanks, I respect your fears.  Why not try liposuction under local?  It will not help your belly button, but you would do well and improve your waistline significantly.
With that said, did you know that you can have a tummy tuck with sedation and NOT general anesthesia?  It really would be a better choice for you.
Good Luck!