Is it normal for my left breast to still ache 7 months post operation, also why are my breast different shapes? (Photo)

I have attached photos because my left boob seems to have a flat edge. My boobs also ache when I push them up or when I lean over. Is this normal? Also is it a capable request to make my nipples the same ?

Is it normal for my left breast to still ache 7 months post operation, also why are my breast different shapes? (

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well, I suggest you to make an appointment with a board certified plastic surgeon. Who can help you improve your actual apereance.

Breast Implant Complications

Thank you for your question and photo. It appears that your left breast is malpositioned and you will need to be seen by a board certified Plastic Surgeon in person for evaluation and revision.

All the best

Is it normal to have pain 7 months post op BA

Thanks  you for your question and sending photos. Without knowing all your specifics it's tough to answer your question. Pre op pictures would of been helpful to assess any pre operative asymmetries. Your left implant has "bottomed out," which means it's too low. This issue can be solved by revising your breast pocket. 

You should not be experiencing left breast ache this far post op. I would voice all of your justified concerns with your surgeon. You may even consider a second opinion. Good luck. 

Mehdi K. Mazaheri, MD

Left breast still painful 7 months after augmentation.

Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.

• Actually, it is not normal to still have pain so long after surgery unless you have very large implants, which you don't have.
  • You should return to your surgeon.
  • It seems you may have had significant asymmetry before surgery but even so, the left breast pocket definitely looks unusual.
  • To make the nipples look the same probably would require removal and replanting the outer nipple. This is something to discuss with your surgeon.

Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS

Would follow up with your surgeon

I would recommend following up with your surgeon.  Based on your post operative photo, I can only guess at what type of breast implant and surgical procedure was performed.  A pre operative photo would have also helped.

I believe you can achieve better symmetry and hopefully resolution of your pain.

Best Wishes,

Nana Mizuguchi, MD

Nana N. Mizuguchi, MD, FACS