Will I heal normal? (Photo)

I am 3 days post op of a donut lift and implant. Please tell me this bruising is normal?

Will I heal normal?

I am sorry to hear about your concerns after breast surgery. Although I understand your desire to receive online advice and/or reassurance,  this forum will not replace in-person evaluation by your plastic surgeon.

Your photograph demonstrates significant asymmetry along with the bruising; this combination is concerning for the presence of bleeding or hematoma. Again, best to express your concerns directly to your plastic surgeon. Best wishes.

Post op

I don't quite understand the dressings you have gone otherwise you are just a bit bruised and will heal fine overtime. If you have additional concerns I would definitely address it with your plastic surgeon.