Are my breast looking normal for 10 days post op? (photos)

I had surgery done 11 days ago and just wanted to make sure my progress is okay. They still are a little tender but other than that, I have gone back to normal activities. Thanks!

Post breast augmentation

At only 11 days it is still early in the healing process after breast augmentation. Nothing looks abnormal at this point. Be sure to keep any scheduled follow up appointments you have for his or her evaluation and advice. Good luck!

Dean Vistnes,M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francsico Bay Area

#realself #breastaugmentation #drdeanvistnes

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Normal at 10 days

Thank you for your question and providing photos. Based on the photos it appears that you are progressing normally. I tell all my patients it takes 4-5 months for implants to fully settle and all the swelling to resolve. Best of luck

Do I Look OK?

From your photographs and being just 10 days post surgery your result to me looks just fine and you're well on your way to having a nice breast augmentation. The implants are a little full at the top and that's quite normal when they're placed under the muscle. As the muscle relaxes, these implants will drop a little bit better filling out the bottom with a little less fullness at the top. Maintain follow up with your chosen plastic surgeon. Congratulations on your surgery and good luck.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS