Areola reduction. (photos)

Would a doctor just perform an areola reduction, without a lift? I would like my areolas symmetrical so, would a reduction give me that result, regardless of my size? Would the puffiness go away as well? I have a huge fear of getting the reduction done at the same time as my breast aug and it stretching my areolas back out because of the new size. I'm not 100% sure if I want the breast aug yet so I'd really like to to do just the reduction for now. Would I be able to achieve all of that?

Your breasts have the same size but they are asymmetric.Therefore I advise to you a Mastopexia surgery with lollipop scar for an areola reduction.
Pls check with a board certified member before doing any procedure.

Turkey Plastic Surgeon

Can I correct the differences of my breasts?

Your breasts/areolas are very different. Yes, you definitely could have an improvement in their size and droopiness. 

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Breast lift with implant augmentation

You are the ideal candidate for an implant augmentation and breast lift procedure. These two can be done at the same time very effectively. When the correct lift technique is used there will be no stretching of the areola. Please see examples below and make a consultation to discuss details.

Arian Mowlavi, MD