Is it normal to loose your voice three days later after having THERMI -RF treatment?

ThermiTight can tighten necks but swelling does occur

I had one patient that was hoarse, but she didn't lose her vocie,  for a few days after ThermiTight of the neck which was attributed to swelling and resolved within a few days as the swelling subsided. 

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon

Thermi-RF not associated with loss of voice

I have not heard of any patient losing their voice after Thermi treatments. Swelling can definitely be expected with this procedure.  Each patient is different, but the loss of voice is not associated with the possible side effects.  Most of the swelling should last about 3-5 days.  I would definitely suggest that you see your Thermi physician for an evaluation to ensure that all is well. Best of luck. 

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Normal to lose my voice after a Thermi Treatment?

There is no physiologic reason I can think of for any issues with vocal changes following a Thermi treatment.  

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Voice loss probably not from Thermi

It is not normal to lose your voice after having ThermiRF.  The nerves treated with by ThermiRF are not the same ones that affect your voice.  Please see your doctor to evaluate this further.

Lawrence Osman, MD

ThermiTight recovery

Thank you for your question. No it is not normal to lose your voice after having a ThermiTight procedure. I have not heard of cases in which this has occurred. The only normal side effect is swelling and slight bruising (depending on each patient) which dissipates over time. Please schedule an appointment with your doctor. 

Bruce E. Katz, MD

ThermiRF and Loss of Voice After The Procedure

You should have no loss of your voice after a ThermiRF treatment. I suggest consulting with your physician for evaluation. Best, Dr. Emer

Voice Loss After Thermi RF

It is not normal to lose your voice after a Thermi RF treatment. You may have something else going on. Follow up with your treating physician to let them know what is going on. Best wishes.

Michael A. Zadeh, MD, FACS
Sherman Oaks General Surgeon