What would be the best facial filler for jowls? I would like to have them filled out & lifted.

I had regular Juvederm injected into my jowles, but it only lasted 2 months. Are the jowles a place where fillers won't last??

Juvederm for jowls

Hello, and thanks for your question. Without a photo, it's difficult to recommend a specific treatment plan, unfortunately. I recommend posting photos, or an in-person consult with a dermatologist or plastic surgeon. Everyone's different, so the durability of results can vary significantly in my experience. Best of luck, Dr. Frucht.   

Santa Barbara Dermatologic Surgeon