I Live in Fl and I Had a Awful Nose Job a Year Ago. Im Looking for a Doctor in FL?

I live in Fl and I a had nose job a year ago.My nose turned out awful. My nose seem to be over rotated and you can see to much of my nostrils. And the skin between my nostrils is crooked. Im looking for a highly recommended doctor in FL to do a revision I.jusy don't want to make the same mistake. Can you help?

Doctor Answers 2

Florida revision specialists

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Before looking for a revision specialist, I would go back to your surgeon and discuss the situation with them to get their opinion.  They would obviously want you to be happy so start there.  If that does not work out, then research a revision specialist.  The best thing to do is visit the American Board of Plastic Surgery website and/or the American Board of Facial Plastic surgery website and look for specialists in your area that specialize in revision rhinoplasty.

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 52 reviews

Looking for Plastic Surgeon for Revisionary Rhinoplasty Surgery?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I'm sorry to hear about the complications you have experienced after rhinoplasty surgery. Although I am not able to provide you with specific plastic surgeons names, I  am sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons to help you with revisionary rhinoplasty surgery in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or Facial Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on rhinoplasty surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Best wishes.

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.