Is it possible to replace a veneer over a composite filled front tooth?

My dark front tooth showed through my veneers. my dentist removed a good part of my tooth and replaced it with a composite. Will I ever be able to go back and replace my Veneer now? I didn't think to ask this question before I did this.

Replacing veneers is common

The only thing that will change is the preparation design of the tooth when the veneer is replaced (if it ever NEEDS to be).  What you describe is common.

Dark tooth

Please see previous answer to this question.  I'm sorry you have a dark tooth in the front, but this can be very, very easily fixed by veneering the tooth again.  I wish you the best.