What are my options to correct my nose shape? (photos)

I'm a 33 years old female. I had deviated nasal Septum as a result of an accident. At the age of 17 i was operated for DNS. Surgeon removed the deviated part of septum leaving just enough at the tip. My nose is still deviated n it wasn't reshaped. I wanted to ask if my nasal shape can still be corrected?

More to it...

clearly there is more to your problem than just your septum....it appears that your injury likely collapsed your dorsum and splayed your nasal bones and upper lateral cartilages yielding a saddle nose deformity.... this is usually addressed by restoring collapsed structures to their anatomic positions and adding support in the form of spreader grafting, etc.

good luck...