i want to know if this is possible i want to thin my nose (photos)

Rhinoplasty can reduce your nose

Thank you for the question and photos! In order to guarantee the most reliable and individualized medical advice, I would recommend scheduling a consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon for an in-person examination. That being said, rhinoplasty can certainly reduce your nose, correct wide nostrils, and reshape the bridge and nasal tip. Oftentimes, even slight changes to the shape of the nose can produce a dramatic effect on appearance, improve your breathing, and fill you with self-confidence. As always, an in-person exam with a board-certified plastic surgeon would be the best way to assess your needs and have a full evaluation of your concerns. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi.

Rhinoplasty Goals

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Donald B. Yoo, MD