With this condition of hair should i use minoxidil or go for hair transplant? (photos)

i have taken some photos of my hairs.. some photos are with proper brushing other are without using comb or brush.. i want to know that should i use minoxidil or go for hair transplant??

Improper brushing does not cause hair loss. If you have hair loss and want treatment options it is best to

Improper brushing does not cause hair loss.  If you have hair loss and want treatment options it is best to see  a doctor in person for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Are you taking or have taken finasteride? You appear to be a good candidate for it. You also appear to be a possible candidate for a hair transplant depending on your age, family history, medical history and whether or not a hair transplant fits your life style and budget. And yes, you should try minoxidil. It's inexpensive and often helps baldness. Please click on the link below for more information. Have a good day.

William Woessner, MD
New Orleans Hair Restoration Surgeon

You can try minoxidil

But I think that a hair transplant may be the final step for you. Try minoxidil for a year and maybe add finasteride to see if the hair loss reverses

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon