I have brown skin patches after chemical peeling. What can I do? (Photo)

I took chemical peeling procedure 3 times on my face for acne scares 3 years ago from a dermatologist, but I got bad reaction on my face I got brown skin patches on full face where chemical peeling were applied. I go many dermatologists and skin specialist they gave me medicine and creams for lightening skin but it never gone its never been cleared.

Pigmentation post peel

Thank you for your question. Based on the amount of time that has passed since the treatment you will most likely do well with getting and IPL or laser treatment for this concern. These types of treatments can go much deeper then creams and should break up the pigmentation and even out your skin tone. 

Best Wishes, 

Pablo Prichard MD

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Skin Pigmentation and Peels NYC

You have a very difficult problem and it appears that you have Melasma from the photos.  If bleaching creams and peels and sunscreens did not work then you should look into Cosmelan treatments.  Cosmelan may be able to reduce this pigmentation.  Please consult an expert.  Best, Dr. Green