Am I too young to get Breast implants?

I am 14 years old. My boobs are almost flat, I know that my boobs won't grow bigger because of my family genetic, their boobs was small and they got the Breast implants. I always feel so ugly and awful I can't go to the beach or whatever. Am I too young to get Breast Implants? My boobs are very small almost as flat chest. I want it bigger and lift up. I know what I want it look like but I don't know what size is it.

Age For Breast Implants

Thank you for your question!  Yes you are to young for breast implants.  You have to be at least 18 years old for saline implants and 21 for gel.  Best of luck!
Dr Dhaval Patel  Double Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Chicago Hoffman Estates Oak Brook

Hoffman Estates Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation for young teens

Reconstructive breast augmentation for younger teens may be justified for severe tuberous deformities or asymmetry in breast development as in Poland's syndrome.  General cosmetic enhancement is usually deferred until after high school graduation where body image and developmental maturity is better balanced.  However, exceptions may be made with parental consent in situations of extreme pressure by peers on an individual's self-esteem.  Non-surgical methods may be considered and are somewhat effective if you are not found to be a surgical candidate.

Breast Augmentation at 14

Thank you for your question. Although most breast development has occured by the age of 15 or so, this is not always true. There can be development well beyond the age of 16-18. It is not recommended to Breast Augmentation under the age of 18 without parental consent. This would need to be addressed with your parents and Board Certified Plastic Surgeon.

Ed Breazeale, Jr., MD
Knoxville Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants at 14

Dear Chantal,

Most plastic surgeons would agree that 14 is too young to undergo surgery for augmentation.  Your breasts are not fully grown and may well increase in size over the next few years.  Our preference is 21 years of age for undergoing surgery, but exceptions can be made for women who are slightly younger.

Aloha,

Shim Ching, MD

Shim Ching, MD
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation in teenagers.

This is rarely done but sometimes for the psychologic benefit of the patient the parents will last the plastic surgeon to proceed. By 14 years of age most breast development is complete but not necessarily so. Breast augmentation should be undertaken when breast development is finished.