What procedures would fix my facial proportions and give me a more balanced and feminine look. - Nonsurgical nose job? (photo)

Would a nonsurgical nose job make the most impact ,or would a combination of procedures yeild the best results? My side profile makes me EXTREMELY self conscious. I avoid cameras and social heavy environments/ situations as a whole. Im ok with my Fontal view but I feel like the bridge and tip of my nose make matters worse for my flat non dimensional facial structure.

Nonsurgical Rhinoplasty

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty with Restylane would be able to increase the height of the bridge of your nose, and therefore make it appear more defined from the frontal view. Restylane is a good choice for this because it can be immediately dissolved, but yet is firm enough to create a nice contour.

Seek out a rhinoplasty specialist who performs many nonsurgical and surgical rhinoplasty procedures so that you can evaluate the pros and cons of all of your options fully before deciding.

Non surgical rhinoplasty

Thank you for the question and photos.  A non surgical rhinoplasty adds filler to shape the nose.  I think using dermal fillers to add projection to the cheek and under eye area is a good option. The same filers can be used to add height to the beginning of the nose near the eyebrows.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD

Non Surgical Rhinoplasty, Facial Sculpting Using Fillers Like Voluma, Radiesse, Lyft, Juvederm and Sculptra and Fat

Fillers, implants, surgery can all be used to sculpt the face. For a non-surgical intervention, fillers can be used to sculpt the nose. I suggest a physician who is an expert in facial contouring to do a formal assessment. Dr. Emer

Non surgical rhinoplasty

You are an excellent candidate for a nonsurgical rhinoplasty that can be done in the office in 10 minutes and very inexpensively. My favorite is Radiesse filler which can last for several years.

Arian Mowlavi, MD

Nonsurgical options for facial structure

Thank you for your photos. The best non-surgical option to improve the appearance of your facial structure would be injectable fillers. Fillers can be used to smooth the bridge of your nose. At the same time, volume can be added to your upper cheek, cheekbone areas, and chin to add dimension and improve the proportions of your side profile. For the best filler options, it is important to visit an expert for an in-person examination. Hope this helps!

Johnson C. Lee, MD
Beverly Hills Physician