How can I get rid or remove my tribal mark? (Photo)

Doctor Answers 2

Plato's Scar Serum

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would start conservatively with Plato's Scar Serum, Melarase PM, and fractional laser to help improve your skin texture and color. 


Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 95 reviews

Tribal Mark

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

This is a good question, and although it isn't something we see often, the solution is simple.

I would approach this like any scar revision. First try conservative measures such as filler and laser.  If this doesn't improve it enough, there is always the option for surgical scar revision

Best of luck,

Dr Rodman

Regina Rodman, MD
Houston Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 14 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.