How can I get rid of black spots and lots of little pimples and wound from a dark skin without surgery or pills?

Am dark and I have black spot lots of little pimples on my chicks

Black spots and pimples

There could be a variety of factors contributing to what you are experiencing.  Setting up a consultation with a local dotor would be ideal so he or she could go over potential skin treatments such as laser, chemical peels, microdermabrasion and hair removal.

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

How can I get rid of black spots and lots of little pimples and wound from a dark skin without surgery or pills

Thank you for your question. There are many treatments that can help without taking pills or invasive procedures. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeons office for the best treatment options.

Jeff Angobaldo, MD