I have a very oily, wide and large nose what should I do to make it small? (photo)

Oily skin can be helped with daily cleansers but would not affect whether you would be a candidate for rhinoplasty. Your nose could be narrowed, within reason, and must be narrowed with proportion to your face so that the final appearance is natural. This would be called a rhinoplasty procedure. If you choose to proceed be sure you work with someone who has taken care of patients with your complexion and nose type (just ask them!). Hope that helps :)

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon