When having my second surgery going up 105 CC's will I be as swollen as the first time?

Revision surgery usually has less swelling and discomfort

A straight forward remove and replace procedure has much less swelling and discomfort than the initial procedure.  Most women can return to work immediately after the procedure.  If a lot of revision work is necessary then that would slow the recovery process.  Only increasing the size 105 cc is not much, I usually recommend increasing the implant size by 50% over the original size to see ANY NOTICEABLE  difference.  You may want to reconsider your new size choice.Good Luck!

Omaha Plastic Surgeon

Swelling after BA

In the most straightforward revision where only the internal capsule tissues are scored to enlarge the pocket, the vast majority of patients should have less swelling than after the first placement of a submuscular implant. There are, however, so many other variables that would contribute to swelling that are totally dependent upon how much is done. The more work, usually the more swelling. Hope this is helpful.

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Swelling with revisionary breast surgery?

Thank you for the question.  There are many variables involved  when it comes to how much swelling is associated with breast surgery.  Generally speaking, the more "work" that is done, the more inflammation and swelling the patient will experience.
 Generally speaking, patients undergoing revisionary breast surgery which involves removal/replacement (utilizing the same breast implant "pockets"),  experience a  recovery period that is less painful (with less swelling) than the initial breast  augmentation procedure.  Again, depending on exactly what procedure is performed, removal/replacement procedures are generally associated with a faster return to activities compared to the breast augmentation procedure.  
Your plastic surgeon, knowing your situation and exactly what procedures are planned will be your best resource when it comes to more precise information and/or predictions. Best wishes for  the outcome that you will be very pleased with.