Rhinoplasty, bulbous nose, incision side doesn't appear to be straight. (Photo)

Had full rhinoplasty 6-27 (bones reshaped, nasal tip work had a bulbous nose, tip brought up, nostrils were narrowed) Cast off Tuesday. I noticed later my skin between the nostrils isn't growing back straight . The left side is in too far and the right is out too far and creating a ridge. Looks like the nose isn't sowed straight, and one nostril is bigger than the other. I ask if I should be taping it? Now I'm getting worried it will need to be redone as I don't have the time left. Thanks

10 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only ten days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-  

Rhinoplasty post op

Really too early to start looking at the result .  Swelling can distort the appearance of the tip and columella so best to throw away the mirrors for a while .  Remember it takes 6-12 months to get final result.

S. Randolph Waldman, MD
Lexington Facial Plastic Surgeon

Not to worry

As far as the incision goes that would be very normal.  There is always a slight step at the incision point for a couple of weeks.  It will even out eventually.  The degree of nostril asymmetry is very slight and doubtfully will have any cosmetic impact.  Remember that no one actually looks at your nose from that angle.  The important thing is your profile and appearance when view directly from the frontal view.  A slight nostril asymmetry is normal even in people with perfect noses that have never had surgery.

Jeffrey Marvel, MD
Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon