What are your thoughts? I am really wanting to know if my nipples/areolas will change. (photos)

I'm 24, 5'3 about 120lbs. I heard nipples may stay hard but my areolas change drastically from when I'm hot/-at rest to when I am cold and the breast are much more round when "cold." I love my areolas and nipples when they are "cold" but hate my breast when they are "normal/at rest". Am I the only one who has this happen? Is there anyway to tell what they may look like after an augmentation??

Nipple change

Hello, it is not uncommon to have a very different nipple-areola shape based on the temperature, and yours look normal.  It is hard to predict whether augmentation might change the shape a little by adding more tension.

Temperature-related changes to breast appearance are very common.

Thank you for your question. The areolas are typically very sensitive to temperature, and aesthetic changes like the ones in your photos are very common. The introduction of implants may or may not have an effect on how your breasts or nipples will react to the heat and cold, and trying to predict that really isn’t possible. You indicated that you like the fullness your breasts have when exposed to the cold, and an increase in volume with breast implants can give the fuller, rounder look you’re describing. Regardless of how your breasts will react to temperature changes after augmentation, breast implants could be a good option for you to help you reach your “wish” photos. Be sure to choose a board-certified plastic surgeon to help you get the best results. 

Nipples after augmentation

Thanks for your question and photos.  What appears to be occurring is that your nipple contraction is causing tightening of the central breast tissue and causing a more rounded, "desirable" shape to your breast. Your nipple skin "at rest" appears a bit thinner than the rest of your breast skin.  When relaxed, this skin allows the tissue below the nipple to slightly protrude or "herniate," resulting in the shape that you do not like.  When the nipples contract, the areolar skin tightens, essentially pushing the sub areolar tissue down, and improving your shape. It is difficult to say how your shape will change with augmentation, but if the implants are submuscular, the effect on your nipples may not be as pronounced.  You could consider a periareolar, or "doughnut" mastopexy.  This would reduce the areolar tissue amount and more closely approximate the shape of your breast when you are cold.  It does come at the price of a scar around your nipple.  Hope this helps!