I weigh almost 300 lbs but my weight mostly in my belly. Should I lose weight before considerING a BBL?

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
For health and safety reasons, best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds  of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Brazilian at 300 pounds

fat distribution is by far more important than total weight or BMI.

That said there is a point at which obesity overrides potential improvements from either liposuction o fat transfer procedures. At 300 pounds you should most probably try to get closer to your ideal weight before pursuing any cosmetic operation.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

Morbid Obesity and BBL

In my opinion, BBL is a subtechnique of liposuction. Liposuction is basically a finishing technique which can remove less than 15 pounds of fat and some of which can be transferred to flatter areas to round them up and increase projection. When it comes to a beautiful feminine rear end, one must first start with the basic elements of an attractive butt: a back scoop, two round hemispheres separated by V shaped zone as the buttocks diverge to create crisp upper margins rising from the flat area of the lower back. This has to be created before fat is transferred for a simple reason. Putting fat into a small flat ugly butt will just make it a large ugly butt.You did not provide any photis but your  300 pound weight suggests you are obese or morbidly obese ( unless you are close it over 7 feet tall). If this is the case, the outcome would depend on your anatomy and your specific cosmetic goals. When you see a plastic surgeon bring with several photos of people of your size and age whose tear ends you find attractive. That will help the surgeon decide how to best give you that result. If you plan on losing weight, you should do it before you have any cosmetic procedure since things will change. Dr. Peter A. Aldea 

I weigh 300 lbs but my weight is mostly in my belly. Can I have a BBL.

Thank you for your question. Everyone carries their weight differently. My recommendation to our patient to have a BMI of 35 or less. I would recommend you have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon for them to evaluate your fat distribution. After an exam they should be able to tell you if you need to lose weight. Good luck.