Wondering if muscle pain 6 weeks post-op after my revision is normal?

I have my high profile breast implants placed under the muscle. I had a breast implant exchange from 240/275 cc's to 375/400 high profile 6 weeks ago, I have 400 cc hp on the left and 375 cc on the right. My right breast has a dull ,deep, achy pain on the right side. I heard a pop with "massaging" 4 weeks ago that was said to be a suture popping. Could this possibly be a muscle tear instead or is this pain normal this far out? It's a constant ache but worse when I move the breast from left to right. 

Pain

You could still be having muscle soreness and pain this close to your surgery.  A loud pop was probably a suture and not your muscle.  Rest your muscle, and use anti-inflammatory medications for the pain.

Napa Plastic Surgeon