I hate the way my breast looks, I want a breast revision, get rid of saline and have implants and lift done. (Photo)

I need a breast revision bad! I have breast saline under the muscle 450 cc done in 2008, incision was trough my areola. I had two pregnancies, and they look horrible. I am very self conscious about my breast. My right breast is higher and have more loose skin. I know I am a good candidate for breast lift and I would like my breast to look like the pictures that I also attached. Those are my dream boobs! Can I have that type of look?

Revision of Saline Implants?

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Your situation is fairly common for women with larger, older saline implants. The firm saline implants gradually stretch out the internal pocket so that over time the implants migrate south and out to the side. Patients find that the implants drop out towards their armpit when laying down. Your right implant does look high and if has not always been like this it could suggest that you have capsular contracture on that side.

Revision would include removing your old implants (and possibly the capsule as well on the right side) and then modifying the implant pocket so that the implants are positioned higher and inwards. Your old implants could be replaced with a new generation of highly cohesive gel implants which would be much softer and feel and look more natural. It actually looks like you had a periareolar or donut type lift with your first surgery. For patients with thin tissues sometimes only the internal lift is necessary and an external skin lift is not necessary. Other patients with more skin or breast tissue will need some type of breast lift to correct sagging problems.

Breast Implant Revision

I am sorry that you have this problem.  Children can be great but those pregnancies can create problems.   From the information you have provided I think that you have a couple of options depending upon your goals.  These include:

• changing your implants to a textured gummy bear implant.  These implants do not slide, would not have the ripples and feel much more natural.  This alone may solve most of your concerns since it looks like the right breast likely has a capsule and that is why it is sitting higher and the skin is loose.
  • changing your implants and doing a lift.  This would tighten you skin but the down side is that it is more expensive and would add scars to your breasts.  It also almost always gives you numb nipples and areolas.

You would need to be seen to get some measurements and thoroughly review your goals so that you can get all the information you need to make the right decision.  I have added a web reference which has a video of a woman who had a similar problem with saline implants although hers were ruptured.

I hope that helps.

Best regards.

I hate the way my breast looks, I want a breast revision, get rid of saline and have implants and lift done.

Thank you for the question and pictures. Based on your photographs,  I think that you are a good candidate for  revisionary breast augmentation surgery.   My best suggestion: select your plastic surgeon carefully.  Make sure that he/she is a board-certified plastic surgeon who can demonstrate lots of experience achieving the types of outcomes you would be pleased with. Then, communicate your goals carefully;  the use of goal photographs is very helpful. Working together you will come up with a good plan to achieve an outcome that you are happier with. Best wishes.