I'm in my late 20s and want to improve the lower portion of my face, how can I do this? (Photo)

My mouth has the ventriloquist look to it where it almost looks like there's lines from the corner of you mouth to my chin. And my chin/jaw line doesn't have definition. Best way to rejuvenate my face?

Lower face rejuvenation

Based on the photos, I think chin augmentation would do wonders to the lower face. That combined with injectables whether temporary or permanent like fat would help with furrowing and help harmonize your lower face. Make sure to find a board certified plastic surgeon. Good luck

Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

Lip Augmentation

Thank you for your question. Lip augmentation as well as (like you suggested) a chin implant would be beneficial to improving and rejuvenating your lower face. I suggest that you consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon whose office has imaging technology. My patients enjoy reviewing imaging technology with me to determine how different procedures will affect their appearance differently.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon