Just Had a Labiaplasty Done 2 Weeks Ago, Will Childbirth Ruin the Work? Will I Need to Under Go the Procedure Again?

Just Had a Labiaplasty Done 2 Weeks Ago, Will Childbirth Ruin the Work? and Will I Need to Under Go the Procedure Again??

Childbirth after Labiaplasty

Typically the results from labiaplasty should be preserved even after chidbirth.  It is possible to get some regrowth of the labia due to the high level of hormones during the last trimester but this is usually not significant enough to require labiaplasty surgery again.  On the other hand, vaginal rejuvenation after chidbirth is more frequently required (although still in a relatively small percentage of women) especially if an episiotomy had been performed.  Hope this helps...RAS 

Childbirth after labiaplasty

Labiaplasty results can be negatively affected with vaginal delivery however it is very difficult to say if this is definitely the case for you. Some women find that it had no effect on results. You may want to wait for about 6 months to a year to see how you look before considering another surgery.