Best Labiaplasty Surgeon Specialist(s)?

Preferably someone in Canada, if not than someone in the States is fine.

Doctor Answers 5

Labiaplasty expert in Los Angeles

Labiaplasty procedures are often intricate and require skill and attention to detail. I perform these procedures in combination with Mommy Makeover surgery in Los Angeles.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

Labiaplasty surgeons

That's a great question, and you've come to a good website (Realself) to start your research. Many of us perform these procedures, and I strongly recommend you consult with at least two board certified plastic surgeons. You can find board certified plastic surgeons in your area by checking the websites for the American Society of Plastic Surgeeons (ASPS) and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS).  

I hope that helps and wish you all the best.

James Knoetgen, III, MD
Fresno Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 59 reviews

Labiaplasty surgeons

are plentiful but you are correct in that there are some better than others.  You should make an appointment with your chosen doctor and view his/her photos and also understand what the different techniques do for you.  Start locally and that way you have your surgeon close if there are any problems.

Curtis Wong, MD
Redding Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 32 reviews

Labiaplasty Specialists

       Many plastic surgeons perform quite a few of these procedures.  Did you have particular issues that make your case more complicated?

Kenneth B. Hughes, MD
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 496 reviews

Finding Surgeon for Labiaplasty?

Thank you for the question but (unfortunately) I will not be able to provide you with specific names.

It will be up to you to do your due diligence in the process of plastic surgeon selection. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery, the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Canadian Society of plastic surgeons to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.

 Best wishes. 

Tom J. Pousti, MD, FACS
San Diego Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 1,502 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.