How Much Does Labiaplasty Cost?

I have looked at labiaplasty before and after pictures on this site and I am very impressed by the difference it can make. But how much would a labiaplasty cost? I would guess it takes a lot of skill to do a labiaplasty right because it is such a sensitive area so it is probably very expensive.

Labiaplasty costs

HI,

I typically perform labiaplasty under local anesthesia with mild oral sedation. This is very well tolerated and uniformly regarded by patients who have had the procedure as the "way to go". The cost is approximately $3700. If you wish to have a clitoral unhooding at the same time the cost is increased by $500.By avoiding the OR and general anesthesia, you save a significant amount of money.I hope this helps.

Regards,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty cost

Thanks for your question - In our San Francisco area practice we offer labiaplasty for patients that have contour problems with the labia minora.

This operation can be easily be done in our procedure room but we also offer the operation under general anesthesia at local hospitals.

Our price is typically between $2500 and $5000 depending on the needs of our patients.

As always - while price can be important be sure to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon to help you with these issues. I hope this helps.

Labiaplasty cost

Thank you for your question. Costs of cosmetic surgery vary according to geographical location, experience of the doctor, and other factors. Usually, though, labiaplasty is in the range of several thousands dollars, most often definitely less than ten thousand. The most important this is to not compromise on the quality of the physician, specifically that they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and that they do this operation often. I refer you to my blogpost below to find out exactly what it is that you pay for with surgery. Make sure that all the costs, namely the surgical fee, the anesthesia fee, and most importantly the facility fees are fully disclosed. Good luck, and hope this helps.

Labioplasty Cost

The procedure costs around $7500 with OR and Anesthesia . Typically not a good idea to bargain shopping for a procedure such as this. Pick a surgeon that you feel comfortable with and is a board certified plastic surgeon.

Joshua B. Hyman, MD

Labiaplasty Cost - Feminine Rejuvenation

A nonsurgical labiaplasty with excellent results, no recovery, no down time, and no pain using the Exilis device can be done in Nashville, Tennessee for under $2000

Alexander G. Nein, MD

Toronto labiaplasty

Labiaplasty may be performed as a minor procedure under local anesthetic. The price is approximately $1500-2000 in downtown Toronto, but may vary between surgeons and regions. Best, Stephanie Power MD, FRCSC

Fees for labiaplasty

Fees will vary but you should pick your surgeon based on experience, before and after photos, and reputation.  It is said that cheap plastic surgery can sometimes be the most expensive in the long run.  You want a well performed labiaplasty. Costs may run anywhere from $3800 to $8000 depending on whether it is unilateral, bilateral, or whether clitoral hood reduction is done.  In addition anesthesia and facility fees add to that variability.
click on the link below to see a healed labiaplasty case.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Cost of labioplasty in Canada.

As cosmetic procedures go a labioplasty is fairly inexpensive.  The reason is that it can be done under local anesthesia.  The recovery time is also fairly short because my patients don't have to take alot of time off work therefore little loss of income from days off.  The price ranges from $2700-3500 depending on whether the procedure is done in a private setting or in the hospital.

Cost of Labia Reduction surgery

There are many factors involved with the cost of any procedure... First and foremost is the credentialing of the surgeon and the experience with that specific procedure.  Is the procedure performed in the office / surgery center or hospital? General vs. Local anesthesia? One side vs. both sides? etc..

I can give you a range- $2500 (low end) to $5500 (each surgeon/ area will differ) - you can get a better idea after meeting with your surgeon.  Experience is key for this procedure because there are many techniques and as with any surgery, potential risks and complications that hopefully would be a bit reduced by having an experiences surgeon perform the procedure.

Costs for a labiaplasty

Labiaplasty is a more common procedure than you may think. I have performed them under local anesthesia, under oral sedation and local anesthesia, intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. The cost depends on the amount of tissue to be removed, the actual procedure needed and the type of anesthesia required by the patient. The cost for a labiaplasty that includes reduction of the labia minora length and excess skin varies across the nation from $1650.00 - 7500.00. In my practice, the cost is $1,650.00 for the surgical fee, about $550.00 - 750.00 for the facility, and $425.00 if general or intravemous sedation is required.

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon