How much does labiaplasty cost?

I have looked at labiaplasty before and after pictures on this site and I am very impressed by the difference it can make. But how much would a labiaplasty cost? I would guess it takes a lot of skill to do a labiaplasty right because it is such a sensitive area so it is probably very expensive.

Labiaplasty cost

Thanks for your question - In our San Francisco area practice we offer labiaplasty for patients that have contour problems with the labia minora.

This operation can be easily be done in our procedure room but we also offer the operation under general anesthesia at local hospitals.

Our price is typically between $2500 and $5000 depending on the needs of our patients.

As always - while price can be important be sure to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon to help you with these issues. I hope this helps.

Labiaplasty cost

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Prices vary

Every woman is indeed different as is every surgeon.   I have been performing labiaplasties since 1995 but really routinely since 2001 meaning more than 5 -10 per month.  I have seen patients get labiaplasties from other surgeons for $350 and I have seen patients pay >$10,000.  The cost of surgery is what the market will bear and the skill, reputation and expertise of your surgeon. In my office we charge $4500 for labia minora reduction, $4500 for labia majora reduction , $1500 for lateral prepuce reduction, $1500 for clitoral hood reduction/lift and $1500 for cltiorapexy.  I prefer to have patients go to an operating room for these surgeries to assure me the patient is completely sedate and does NOT move during the surgery. I  do not want to take the slightest chance of the patient moving as it could cause me to accidentally botch the surgery.

So, What does it cost to buy a painting, a nice dress, a good meal in a restaurant, a ticket for a concert?  It is all dependent upon a number of factors.  Who painted the painting, how badly do you want that dress and is it  for a very special occasion your wedding perhaps ( I've seen patients pay $8000 for a wedding dress which they will wear one time and yet not want to pay more than $3000 for a labiaplsaty), are you going to McDonalds or an Jean-George restaurant, or are you getting from row seats to the Rolling Stones with VIP backstage passes?

Are you as a patient willing to pay for the best for a surgeon?  Remember having surgery is one of the most important investments of your life! I encourage you to choose a surgeon wisely and though price is indeed an issue for most patients do NOT make it the sole issue. If need be put off surgery another year save the extra $2000 and pay for the best surgeon you can afford.  You don't want a permanent disfiguring vulva/vagina for the rest of your life.

Sincerely

John R Miklos MD
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

Prices vary

Sincerely

John R Miklos MD
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

Labioplasty Cost

The procedure costs around $7500 with OR and Anesthesia . Typically not a good idea to bargain shopping for a procedure such as this. Pick a surgeon that you feel comfortable with and is a board certified plastic surgeon.

Joshua B. Hyman, MD

Labioplasty Cost

Joshua B. Hyman, MD

Labiaplasty cost

Labiaplasty cost  depends on what procedures are required to address your concerns, and whether you are doing this under anesthesia or with straight local anesthetic.  For a straight forward labiaplasty, the cost could be ~3000 - 5000 depending on where you go and if you are adding an operating fee and anesthesia costs.

Hope this helps..

Labiaplasty cost

Hope this helps..

How much does labiaplasty cost?

The cost of labiaplasty varies widely depending on the expertise of your surgeon, his or her experience with this operation, the complexity of your own anatomic situation, the sophistication of the surgical techniques used, and your geographic location. I would strongly advise you to seek a surgeon based on credentials, results, experience, and reviews-- rather than based on price.

Lara Devgan, MD, MPH

How much does labiaplasty cost?

Lara Devgan, MD, MPH

Cost of labiaplasty? You get what you pay for!

Every woman is different and thus requires her own, unique Intimate Makeover.

The cost of your personalized Labiaplasty depends on many factors. Many women have enlarged clitoral hoods or are also bothered by excess perineal skin or anal tags, all of which need to be addressed to achieve that optimal result. Some may need vaginal tightening with FemiLift or a vaginoplasty.
Your final cost depends on the amount of work that you need, the city in which you have your work done and the demand/availability/training of your surgeon. These procedures aren't those you decide based on cost alone. You should interview several surgeons and look at their before and after photos.

Labiaplasty Cost - Feminine Rejuvenation

A nonsurgical labiaplasty with excellent results, no recovery, no down time, and no pain using the Exilis device can be done in Nashville, Tennessee for under $2000

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Labiaplasty costs

HI,

I typically perform labiaplasty under local anesthesia with mild oral sedation. This is very well tolerated and uniformly regarded by patients who have had the procedure as the "way to go". The cost is approximately $3700. If you wish to have a clitoral unhooding at the same time the cost is increased by $500.By avoiding the OR and general anesthesia, you save a significant amount of money.I hope this helps.

Regards,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Labiaplasty costs

HI,

Regards,

Daniel A. Medalie, MD

Cost of Labia Reduction surgery

There are many factors involved with the cost of any procedure... First and foremost is the credentialing of the surgeon and the experience with that specific procedure.  Is the procedure performed in the office / surgery center or hospital? General vs. Local anesthesia? One side vs. both sides? etc..

I can give you a range- $2500 (low end) to $5500 (each surgeon/ area will differ) - you can get a better idea after meeting with your surgeon.  Experience is key for this procedure because there are many techniques and as with any surgery, potential risks and complications that hopefully would be a bit reduced by having an experiences surgeon perform the procedure.

Cost of Labia Reduction surgery

Costs for a labiaplasty

Labiaplasty is a more common procedure than you may think. I have performed them under local anesthesia, under oral sedation and local anesthesia, intravenous sedation and general anesthesia. The cost depends on the amount of tissue to be removed, the actual procedure needed and the type of anesthesia required by the patient. The cost for a labiaplasty that includes reduction of the labia minora length and excess skin varies across the nation from $1650.00 - 7500.00. In my practice, the cost is $1,650.00 for the surgical fee, about $550.00 - 750.00 for the facility, and $425.00 if general or intravemous sedation is required.

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon

Costs for a labiaplasty

Richard Greco, MD
Savannah Plastic Surgeon