How Much Does Labiaplasty Cost?

I have looked at labiaplasty before and after pictures on this site and I am very impressed by the difference it can make. But how much would a labiaplasty cost? I would guess it takes a lot of skill to do a labiaplasty right because it is such a sensitive area so it is probably very expensive.

Labiaplasty cost

Thanks for your question - In our San Francisco area practice we offer labiaplasty for patients that have contour problems with the labia minora.

This operation can be easily be done in our procedure room but we also offer the operation under general anesthesia at local hospitals.

Our price is typically between $2500 and $5000 depending on the needs of our patients.

As always - while price can be important be sure to find a qualified board certified plastic surgeon to help you with these issues. I hope this helps.

Labiaplasty cost

Thank you for your question. Costs of cosmetic surgery vary according to geographical location, experience of the doctor, and other factors. Usually, though, labiaplasty is in the range of several thousands dollars, most often definitely less than ten thousand. The most important this is to not compromise on the quality of the physician, specifically that they are certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, and that they do this operation often. I refer you to my blogpost below to find out exactly what it is that you pay for with surgery. Make sure that all the costs, namely the surgical fee, the anesthesia fee, and most importantly the facility fees are fully disclosed. Good luck, and hope this helps.

Labioplasty Cost

The procedure costs around $7500 with OR and Anesthesia . Typically not a good idea to bargain shopping for a procedure such as this. Pick a surgeon that you feel comfortable with and is a board certified plastic surgeon.

Joshua B. Hyman, MD

How much does labiaplasty cost?

The cost of labiaplasty varies widely depending on the expertise of your surgeon, his or her experience with this operation, the complexity of your own anatomic situation, the sophistication of the surgical techniques used, and your geographic location. I would strongly advise you to seek a surgeon based on credentials, results, experience, and reviews-- rather than based on price.

Lara Devgan, MD, MPH

Prices vary

Every woman is indeed different as is every surgeon.   I have been performing labiaplasties since 1995 but really routinely since 2001 meaning more than 5 -10 per month.  I have seen patients get labiaplasties from other surgeons for $350 and I have seen patients pay >$10,000.  The cost of surgery is what the market will bear and the skill, reputation and expertise of your surgeon. In my office we charge $4500 for labia minora reduction, $4500 for labia majora reduction , $1500 for lateral prepuce reduction, $1500 for clitoral hood reduction/lift and $1500 for cltiorapexy.  I prefer to have patients go to an operating room for these surgeries to assure me the patient is completely sedate and does NOT move during the surgery. I  do not want to take the slightest chance of the patient moving as it could cause me to accidentally botch the surgery.

So, What does it cost to buy a painting, a nice dress, a good meal in a restaurant, a ticket for a concert?  It is all dependent upon a number of factors.  Who painted the painting, how badly do you want that dress and is it  for a very special occasion your wedding perhaps ( I've seen patients pay $8000 for a wedding dress which they will wear one time and yet not want to pay more than $3000 for a labiaplsaty), are you going to McDonalds or an Jean-George restaurant, or are you getting from row seats to the Rolling Stones with VIP backstage passes?

Are you as a patient willing to pay for the best for a surgeon?  Remember having surgery is one of the most important investments of your life! I encourage you to choose a surgeon wisely and though price is indeed an issue for most patients do NOT make it the sole issue. If need be put off surgery another year save the extra $2000 and pay for the best surgeon you can afford.  You don't want a permanent disfiguring vulva/vagina for the rest of your life.

Sincerely

John R Miklos MD
Atlanta ~ Beverly Hills ~ Dubai

John R. Miklos, MD, MS
Atlanta Urogynecologist

Labiaplasty Cost - Feminine Rejuvenation

A nonsurgical labiaplasty with excellent results, no recovery, no down time, and no pain using the Exilis device can be done in Nashville, Tennessee for under $2000

Alexander G. Nein, MD, MS, FACS

Toronto labiaplasty

Labiaplasty may be performed as a minor procedure under local anesthetic. The price is approximately $1500-2000 in downtown Toronto, but may vary between surgeons and regions. Best, Stephanie Power MD, FRCSC

Fees for labiaplasty

Fees will vary but you should pick your surgeon based on experience, before and after photos, and reputation.  It is said that cheap plastic surgery can sometimes be the most expensive in the long run.  You want a well performed labiaplasty. Costs may run anywhere from $3800 to $8000 depending on whether it is unilateral, bilateral, or whether clitoral hood reduction is done.  In addition anesthesia and facility fees add to that variability.
click on the link below to see a healed labiaplasty case.

Francisco Canales, MD
Santa Rosa Plastic Surgeon

Labiaplasty cost

In my practice, the total cost of a labiaplasty is $4500, all included, even the consultation. Best of luck.

Cost of labioplasty in Canada.

As cosmetic procedures go a labioplasty is fairly inexpensive.  The reason is that it can be done under local anesthesia.  The recovery time is also fairly short because my patients don't have to take alot of time off work therefore little loss of income from days off.  The price ranges from $2700-3500 depending on whether the procedure is done in a private setting or in the hospital.