Where Can I Get ' Labial Puff ' Injections in the UK ?

I watched a segment on The Doctors  Labial puff done with Sculptra (I don't mind what substance is used though as long as the results are good) I really would like to get this done but I can't find anyone in the UK who does it. Any recommendations appreciated.

Doctor Answers 1

Labial enlargement injections.

Labial enlargement is still relatively uncommon, though not unheard of. (That's why it was featured on "The Doctors" where they try to be "up-to-date" on all the "new" developments).

Fat graft injections would be more permanent, but unless you are sure you will like the results, perhaps a temporary filler like Sculptra may be more appropriate for starters. But if you just want to achieve a certain look to decide if you like it, why not consider saline injection? This will be reabsorbed in a few hours, will cause no permanent issues (perhaps some mild temporary bruising), and is totally reversible if you decide you don't like it.

If you do, then Sculptra can last for a year or two, but may be lumpy or sore to the touch, at least initially, but perhaps long term. Fat grafting can also be expected to have some areas of "non-take' that could end up as firm or scarred areas. This is a sensitive region of the body you want to feel soft and nice, not sore and lumpy.

The only way to find out who is willing to consider any of these procedures is to ring up their offices and ask. Good luck and keep us posted! Best wishes! Dr. Tholen

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 255 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.