How Much is Labial Fat Grafting?

I really want to plump up my outer labia, and I want to know how much that is on average, is it permanent, how long is the healing time, and how old do you have to be to have it done(with parental permission) ?

Labial fat grafting - Los Angeles

Labial fat grafting continues to be an important, but often ignored, modality for treatment of atrophic labia majora.  We have had very good results with the procedure. Raffy Karamanoukian Los Angeles

Labial Fat Grafting

Fat injections can be used for labial enhancement and just a few ccs per side are usually adequate. It can be performed under local anesthesia in many cases and costs would be in the range of around $1500.

How Much is Labial Fat Grafting?

Fat grafting to this area would not be an extensive procedure, but the fee would vary greatly from surgeon to surgeon and by locale.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA