How long before getting an idea of results?

Today I am 3 weeks post OP , I wore my surgical bra the first 2wks , now I wear a (m) sports bra , I got 575cc silocone under the muscle & I'm wondering how long before I get an idea of my results , they look like their probably a full B. Also is wearing the sports bra affecting them from dropping / getting bigger ?

Postoperative Results

At 3 weeks, you are far too early to see the final result.   You will see about 80 percent of the drop by 6 weeks and 100 percent by 6 months.   All the best.

Breast augmentation result

Hi, kaylees.
Most swelling decreases in 4-6 weeks post-op.
However, it can take up to 3-6 months for implants to settle.
I do have my patients to wear surgical bra/sports bra for at least 4 weeks.  
Please ask your plastic surgeon for her/his post-op instruction.  
Good luck with your recovery.

Full effect post aug

It is hard to believe that with 575 you are only a B cup.Since you are only 3 weeks I would give it some more time for them to settle in.

Robert Brueck, MD
Fort Myers Plastic Surgeon

Thank you for the question. You are still in the early phase of the healing process. Healing from surgery will take time. In the initial phase after surgery, within the first three months, there is a period of inflammation and scarring that must occur in order for you to heal. The breast implants can appear to be high, not in the right position, oddly shaped, tight/hard, etc. Over ensuing months these processes will subside and the inflammatory process gives way to scar softening and remodeling. The swelling will start to abate and the breast tissue will relax and accommodate allowing the implants to settle into their desired position. As the implants settle the nipples will appear to lift and the breast fills and begin to take on their more normal appearance and feel. These processes may occur at differing rates so that the breasts may not necessarily "settle" at the same time. I tell my patients that they will not see their results for at least 3-6 months. I hope this helps. Best wishes.

When to assess final result

It will take a good 3 months and even up to 6 months to see your final result. It's highly unlikely that if you have a 575cc implant you will be a B cup. All the best. 

Without posted photos very hard top advise you. But 575 cc implants are large unless you are a larger person....By now the results are present...