Can my nostrils be widened back to the way they were before?

I'm a male in my 30's & I had a revision rhinoplasty done to my nose. My surgeon recommended to bring my nostrils in because he thought they were to wide for my face. I never had an issue with my nostrils but like a used car sales man, he sold me on it. That really drastically changed the appearance of my nose. Now I don't feel or look like myself which has been a very negative impact in my life. My question is can my nostrils be widen back to the way there were before? Thank you

Increasing Width of Nostrils

Pictures please. Also a history such as when this was done. We cannot offer any suggestions without more information.