Is my mole removal site healing properly? (photos)

I had two moles removed about a week ago in the crease/fold of my left breast. I wash it twice today and change the bandage and ointment twice a day as well. I have noticed now that the cauterized scab is falling off that there is a shiny white tissue left in its place. I am wondering if this is normal or if there is a possibility of infection. There is no bleeding no pus and just slight tenderness to the site the only thing that I think is abnormal is the shiny white tissue. Is this normal?

Cosmetic Mole Removal -- Lasers, Radiowave, Shave -- See an Expert

Please start silicone based scar gels with growth factors and speak to your physician if you are concerned.  Best, Dr. Emer.