He told me to not expect a "nicki minaj butt" because me being short and having tight buttox I only got 700cc. (photos)

Why does it look like im shrinking? Can we loose the fat from the bottox after recovery?freakin out cause this was pricy

Only 700cc of fat transfer during BBL

Hi Kiki,Thanks for your question and photos. Patients get a lot of swelling after liposuction with fat transfer or BBL. The swelling makes people feel that they are loosing the fat. Remember that a good surgeon usually gets about 70% of the fat to live which means that you will only end up with 490cc's of fat. Thats a good size, but it also depends on where it was placed. Be patient and know that your results will get better as time goes on and swelling decreases. Good Luck! 

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS

#BBL #Buttlift #700cc's

BBl

Initially after a BBL patients are swollen. This will contribute to the sense of the loss of volume when the swelling subsides.

Too early to judge on the final result. You are still at the healing stage. The area in your lower back will be still bruised and swollen and this will take 8-12 weeks to settle. Wear your garment and keep your follow up with your surgeon.  You have to give your body at least 12 weeks to start seeing results and final results can take 3-6 months depending the way your body heals.Best of luck!!

Rami Ghurani, MD