How much does plastic surgery cost post bariatric surgery?

I have three general areas that concern me. My neck, my chest area, and my stomach. I say chest area because I am a male, but I look like I can use a bra.

How much does plastic surgery after weight loss cost(bariatric plastic surgery)?

I am President of the American Society of Bariatric Plastic Surgery and helping patients complete their journey is my specialty. Many times I combine these procedures to cut costs for my patients. The costs can vary but on average are $3000-8000 for neck and face, same for chest area and $6000-10000 for stomach. We have excellent financing available for our patients as well as offer in house financing if they do not qualify. Also, we do get media requests for our patients to share their stories and we provide a substantial discount. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Post bariatric surgery

The most common procedure after weight loss surgery is a tummy tuck.  The cost for that averages about $10,000.  Other procedures such as for the face, neck or chest vary considerably deeding on the individual situation.  A chest lift in a male is a tricky procedurebecause the scars can be undesirable unless you really have a lot of loose skin.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Thank you for your question. Prices for body contouring after weight loss are centered around three cost centers: anesthesia, facility, and surgeon's fees.  The first two are usually based on the amount of time spent in the operating room with prices that are set by the respective cost center.  A surgeon has discretion in his charges to patients and this will encompass the type, number, and extent of surgical procedures.  As these three cost center will vary across the country and by each surgeon, best to see a few physicians in consultation to have a better estimate for the California region.  Hope this helps. 

Surgery cost post bariatric surgery

I appreciate your question but no one will be able to answer that without knowing specifically what you need.  Concerns about neck, chest and stomach can mean many different things surgically or non surgically. I would recommend making some in person consultation appointments with board certified plastic surgeons in your area for definitive answers. Best of luck to you

Milind K. Ambe, MD

Tummy Tuck/Abdominoplasty/Liposuction/Vaser High Definition Procedures/Tummy Tuck Revision

I appreciate your question. Cost varies by geographic location, surgeon expertise, OR time, anesthesia, length of procedure etc.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can call their offices in advance and ask for quotes prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon