How long would it take for my teeth to get straight? (photo)

I have twelve gaps , two crooked teeth , a tooth grown on top of my gums and a -50 jawline (underbite)

Accelerated Orthodontics

Typically using conventional braces may be slower vs clear aligners ie) Invisalign. However with the new ADA approved Orthodontic Accelerated methods it can be up to 50% faster. To answer your question, we may be able to use Invisalign and it may take 11-15 months; if Accelerated Orthodontic device is used, we can cut that time in half!!  Of coarse we would have to do a proper screening and examination to make sure you are a good candidate for either treatment.
I am sure your final results will look fantastic!

Los Angeles Dentist