Fat Necrosis After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I had a bbl in January of this year so about 5 months ago. I have fat necrosis on one cheek that doesnt seem to be getting any softer or changing. My question is will this go away eventually and if not is it dangerous ? If I need to take further steps to get this resolved what are they ? My PS attitude is very lackadaisical towards this and acts if though it will just dissipate in time. I don't want to take too much time in case the steps that are needed need to be done before a certain time

Brazilian Butt Lift / Butt Augmentation Toronto

Fat necrosis can take up to a year to improve significantly.  If you still have it then, it can be treated.  Liposuction is a good option to treat it.  Massaging the area now should help.  Discuss your concerns with your PS.

Fat Necrosis after Gluteal Sculpting with Fat Grafts

Typically, fat necrosis does not completely resolve but it may reduce in size.  It is not dangerous.  Tissue massage can help also.

Dr. ES

Fat Necrosis After Brazilian Butt Lift?

I think that this may soften with time, although I have not observed problems with fat necrosis.  If there is a large area, it is less likely to soften.  The treatment would be to excise that block of necrotic fat.   In the absence of infection, this is probably not dangerous.  If you are uncomfortable and want it removed, find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and revisions each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA